Wednesday 26 May 2010

Today....

Today I have big plans and need to start making steps towards what I need to do.

Today I am appreciating my family and thinking how lucky we are to have each other. We have been through a lot and have come out of the other side and its time to appreciate it all.

Today I feel like the luckiest mummy in the world! *heart*

Today I am planning my trip to teach classes in Amsterdam at the end of June.

Today I am making a vision board for my trip to Brave Girl Camp next year....this is a dream for me and its a dream I will make come true.

Today is right now......and right now is feeling pretty darn good!

TODAY I AM BRAVE! Today I really do Believe everything is possible!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Todays recipe will be posted tomorrow as i didnt realise it had to be frozen overnight otherwise i would have made it yesterday - my oops sorry! LOL ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love the optimism, good luck with the trips and I adore the layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fresh and inspiring post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog following a link, took part in a mum of boys cj you were in yrs ago. Wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. my little girl was born on the 20th of April, a big surprise after the boys - Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your timing is perfect for a dreamboard.
    Have you ever read about Jamie´s Full Moon dreamboards? Here´s the link for today´s: http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/full-moon-dreamboards-the-full-flower-moon?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JamieRidlerStudios+%28Jamie+Ridler+Studios%29&utm_content=Bloglines

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x