Sunday 16 May 2010

TV and Twisted Sketches...

Theres so much i want to do with this blog that im going to have to make a list and try to work through it bit by bit. One of the things i have to do is to set up a gallery to hold the projects that ive made for different design teams and also to showcase the work i do for companies that use what ive made on TV.

Here are a couple of recent projects - the stamped carriage is from Banana Frog Prince Charming set of stamps and the Popcorn Kids - you scrub up well being my favourite sentiment in this stamp set. The whole range features the most adorable teddy bear from Crafters Companion (both showcased on Create & Craft channel 671)
I have more projects upcoming on both Create & Craft and QVC so i will give you a yell nearer the time so you can imagine me sitting there on the phone to my mum saying ''ooh that ones mine''! lol I still find it exciting every time! lol :)
Also here is my latest take on Twisted Sketches week #49. The twist this week was the word Colour so i tried to use as many elements in as many colours as i could - its a little more arty and erm abstract than i normally do but it was fun to get inky and covered in paint etc! :D

4 comments:

  1. Great projects Debbie!

    I do that with my mum when my cards are on with Kirsty's CDs on Create and Craft! Though mum tells me which cards are mine and I tell her if she's correct! HAHA

    Oh, and I love the new profile pic. Being mommy to a girl obviously suits you!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabby, I really love the card with the carriage it is just so clean and girly:D and the colourful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I watched the Popcorn bit on the Crafters Companion yesterday. Didn't realise some of them were yours. Brilliant! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x