Sunday 2 May 2010

Busy Busy Bee!!

Dont you just love happy emails!!

Even if those emails make you super busy and make your mind buzz with excitement!

Well, i seem to have had a few of these emails lately.....magazine assignments, teaching opportunities abroad, work for new companies. Lets just say i dont know the meaning of the word no, im busy but loving every minute!
Evie is a little sleepy star and the boys are 'so over' playing with mum (its all about Dad now the weather is getting better, the footballs and bikes are out!) so im making the most of any 'spare' time i have right now :)

I keep meaning to upload 2 projects i made for the Twisted sketches blog that have already been published over there....this first one was when i was 7mths pregnant and it seems like years ago already!! The second one is Faith Hope and Love - a layout based around my belief of karma and concience :)
Here is a sneak of an upcoming project ive made for P K Glitz - this goes live on Wednesday so check in to see the full blog post :)

Thank you so much to everyone for the fantastic response to the blog hops and giveaways - winners will be drawn tomorrow at midnight so remember to get your names in quick :) The MamaRazzi layout will be posted in full on the Bo Bunny Blog tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. I especially love the 7 months layout. When my friend was pregnant with her first baby, I took a picture of her every week standing sideways from the time she found out until she had the baby. Now I really need to get a book together for her, because that baby is growing up and #2 is on the way.
    Glad all is great with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! And congrats on your happy emails...saying no is hard, especially when we all enjoy this so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so going to have to do a circle layout like yours with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are beautiful. I love how you tied the buttons together. I am a big fan of using buttons on my pages and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on those Happy emails! Beautiful Layouts too! =:O)

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x