Sunday 23 May 2010

TWICE!! Once was more than enough.....

It is my little sisters birthday today so yesterday we went for cocktails and lunch at Old Orleans.....a Cosmo and a Purple Rain later we ordered something to eat. Sis went for the Southern Fried Chicken and i went for a mixed starter as my main meal as i wasnt that hungry and fancied picking at bits iykwim. It said it would have chicken pieces - yum, coconut prawns - double yum, dusted squid rings - its ok breathe Debbie youre fine with squid rings so can handle those, potato skins - yum and mini ribs - not keen but hey with the rest of the yummy food im sure i will not starve! :)

Lunch comes out and everything looks delicious

until

...i spot IT!!
Yep, theyre haunting me!! lol

8 comments:

  1. Yak tentacles although I suppose better than testicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUK I hate seafood so that would definitely freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, happy birthday to your sister. Not sure about squid, have tried it and dont think I will be again, lol! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had been there I love squid!! Glad you had a lovely time
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, that made shivers run down my spine...that I would not like one little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh yum I love squid, even the little tenticled ones! Feelin hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh yum I love squid, even the little tenticled ones! Feelin hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That just looks so tasty!

    Check out this recipe. Just copy and paste. Enjoy

    http://www.ehow.com/how_6244913_make-creamy-herb-chicken.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x