Thursday 22 January 2009

and so it goes...

Well, i wasnt going to get weighed until the end of March but after stepping on the Wii Fit yesterday it told me my weight! LOL I have lost 8lb!! *happy dance* I still have some to go in order to be in the BMI range but im loving this Wii Fit - any games you would recommend??

Here is the layout done for my diary of this year - its entitled Fairytale? and the journalling reads...

Im sure Snow White didnt eat the apple because of a diet! This slimming is hard going, all those yummy things i cant eat. If im wanting the Happy Ever After though i will persevere!

Its raining here so im stuck indoors :(

3 comments:

  1. oh well done - i will happy dance with you maybe lose another pound !!! its hard work resisting but such motivation when you get a good weight loss !! ive lost 8lb so far as well :-) but a few meals out due over the next couple of days !!!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun...thats over half a stone...woohoo! Happy dancing with yoy!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should ckeck out rayman raving rabbids tv party, you can play that with your wii fit board :)

    I'm loving your blog by the way, its so different from the other craft blogs I follow. X

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x