Tuesday 20 January 2009

Camomile, croissants and cute box!

Do you stock up on things when they are half price or on sale?? I am terrible for stocking up on things when they are a bargain (we havent had to buy toiletries for over 2 years as i had that big a supply!) Well, Tesco have the camomile and fruit teas at 60p!! Which is almost half of some stores so i stocked up - and doesnt it look like im running a cafe! LOL
Since Jake was a superstar this past week he was taken to Cafe Rouge (everyone else has been except him and hes been dying to go!). Needless to say one croissant and apple juice later and Jake has a new favourite hang out! :)
I made this cute little box after blog hopping and seeing one similar. It all kind of came together really easy (ginger showed me the other day how to make the fold boxes), it was a simple case of measure cut and punch :) The sentiment is from the curvy verse set from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x