Friday 2 January 2009

A new scrapping start!

Over at Its a Creative World we are doing project 2009 which consists of 12 projects, 1 for each month of the year. I have made the front cover for my book so thought i would share a couple of snippits before the whole things is unveiled on Sunday!I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of scrapping and making things again and even used some of my little butterflies on the cover :) After finishing the book i was still in full scrap mode so made a little thank you card too:)

I really need to head out and get some printer ink - the coloured is well out and the black is now turning blue! Why is it when the mojo returns things start running out! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover Debbie, and I know what you mean about the ink running out. Happens everytime to me LOL

    Great start to the New Year.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how you find the time! Lovely work as always. I've left you al ittle something on my blog http://clairemackaness.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-got-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x